Nova Scotia in Canada is one of the best provinces to live and work. The province abundant in natural resources and offers a great environment for business investors. The government of Nova Scotia has initiated an Immigration investors program to attract a stream of experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to live in Nova Scotia. This program is called the NOVA Scotia investor program which attracts over 25 investors from all over the world every month. This is a wonderful immigration program for business investors and entrepreneurs who looking to invest and grow their business in Canada.
To apply you must:
- be 21 years of age or older;
- want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business;
- have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD;
- be able to invest at least $150,000 CAD of your own money to establish a business in Nova Scotia;
- have at least 3 years’ experience actively managing and owning a business (1/3 ownership minimum) OR more than 5 years’ experience in a senior business management role;
- have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French;
- complete an online Expression of Interest;
- receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
Are you interested in this Program?
Are you an business person looking to move to Canada? We can help you through various programs initiated by Government of Canada to move to Canada. Please fill our details about you and we will get back to you asap.